Multicentre, Single Arm, Open, Phase IV Study To Evaluate Immunogenicity And Safety Of Subcutaneous r-hIFN Beta-1a (Rebif) Using Clone 484-39 In The Treatment Of Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Serono
- 25 Sep 2018 Results of pooled data from 17 clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance, were published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 02 Aug 2010 Merck KGaA added as trial sponsor, trial investigator (Stubinski B) and lead centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual patients number 460 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.