A Phase I-II Study of Lapatinib and Docetaxel as Neoadjuvant Treatment for HER-2 Positive Locally Advanced/Inflammatory or Large Operable Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAPATAX
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 78% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 20 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.