A Multicenter, Observational Study of the Long-Term Safety of Infliximab (REMICADE) in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). RESULTS COPD: REMICADE Safety Under Long Term Study in COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RESULTS COPD
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2012 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.