A Randomized, Open-label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Simvastatin and Methotrexate in Combination With Tocilizumab in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Simvastatin
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2017 Results assessing liver safety with long-term tocilizumab treatment for rheumatoid arthritis using pooled data (n= 4171) from five core phase 3 placebo-controlled studies (OPTION, TOWARD, LITHE, AMBITION, RADIATE), a clinical pharmacology study (NCT00365001), a phase 4 study (ADACTA) or long-term extension studies, published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology Journal.
- 17 Nov 2006 New trial record.