A Randomized, Cross-Over Study to Evaluate the Suppressive Effect of High-Dose Acyclovir Versus Once Daily Valacyclovir on Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Genital Shedding in Herpes Simplex Virus-2 Seropositive Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aciclovir; Valaciclovir
- Indications Herpes genitalis; Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jan 2012 Results published ahead of print in the lancet.
- 05 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, results have been published.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History