Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of RotaTeq Among Infants in Asia and Africa.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Gastroenteritis; Rotavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 17 Oct 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis were published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 06 Aug 2010 Results in children from Africa published in Lancet.
- 06 Aug 2010 Results in children from Asia published in Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History