Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multinational, Multi-Centre, Phase IIb/III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Three Doses of Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) Administered as Tablets Once Daily to Patients Suffering From Grass Pollen Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes Greer plc; Stallergenes SA
- 07 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 631 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History