A phase II study of gemcitabine/carboplatin/bevacizumab in platinum sensitive recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.