LX01-315-02 / A Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Treatment with 2 mg Intralesional Allovectin-7R Compared to Dacarbazine (DTIC) or Temozolomide (TMZ) in Subjects with Recurrent Metastatic Melanoma - Allovectin-7R Immunotherapy for Metastatic Melanoma (A.I.M.M.)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Velimogene aliplasmid (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIMM
- Sponsors Vical
- 12 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 Top-line results published in a Vical media release.
- 12 Aug 2013 The development programme for velimogene aliplasmid has been discontinued, based on the outcome of this trial, according to a Vical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History