A Phase I/II Study of E7389 Halichondrin B Analog (NSC 707389; IND 64395) in Metastatic Urothelial Tract Cancer and Renal Insufficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.