A multicentre randomised placebo-controlled double-blind clinical trial for evaluation of safety and efficacy of specific immunotherapy with an aluminium hydroxide-adsorbed allergoid preparation of birch pollen allergens.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 15 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2006 New trial record.