An Open-Label, Phase II Trial of Increasing Doses of ABI-007 and Carboplatin in Patients With Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2011 Celgene Corporation as company and lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.