A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study of the use of dutasteride for improving peri-operative and long-term outcomes of photoselective vaporization of the prostate (DOP study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOP
- 01 Nov 2009 Results have been published in the Journal of Urology.
- 01 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the Journal of Urology.
- 18 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History