A Partially-Blinded, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Potential Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Interactions Between Valopicitabine and Ribavirin When Administered in Combination With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Valopicitabine (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Idenix Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients (114) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued as reported by Idenix.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History