Comparison of the Immunogenicity, Safety and Reactogenicity of FluBlOk, Trivalent Recombinant Baculovirus-Expressed Hemagglutinin Influenza Vaccine, To a Licensed Egg-Grown Influenza Vaccine In Ambulatory Elderly Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus RIV3 vaccine-(FluBlok) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History