International, randomized, open-label, phase 3 trial of gemcitabine/cisplatin plus PF-3512676 versus gemcitabine/cisplatin alone as first-line treatment of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Jun 2008 Interim results reported at ASCO 2008.
- 21 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued as reported by Pfizer.
- 20 Jun 2007 Pfizer has discontinued the PF-3512676 development programme because of no evidence of additional clinical efficacy compared with standard antineoplastics alone.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History