The Effect of Vascular Distensibility on Endothelial-Dependent Vasoreactivity in Patients With Systolic Hypertension Before and After Receiving Oral Alagebrium for 8 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Alagebrium chloride (Primary)
- Indications Isolated systolic hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Synvista Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Aug 2008 Actual end date (Jan 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.