A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of SGN-35 in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CD30-Positive Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 29 Jan 2018 Results (n=380) of pooled data from six trials assessing population pk and exposure-response relationships for the antibody-drug conjugate brentuximab vedotin in ctcl patients, were published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 12 Jun 2011 Retrospective analysis of two phase I trials, including this trial, presented at the16th Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA-2011).
- 29 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00430846).