A Phase II Study of Neo-Adjuvant Cisplatin, Gemcitabine & Bevacizumab, Followed by Radical Cystectomy for Patients With Muscle Invasive, Resectable, Non-Metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma (TCC) of the Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2018 Status has been changed to discontinued.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.