NSABP B-40 (CINJ 040701): A Randomized Phase III Trial of Neoadjuvant Therapy in Patients with Palpable and Operable Breast Cancer Evaluating the Effect on Pathologic Complete Response (pCR) of Adding Capecitabine or Gemcitabine to Docetaxel when Administered Before AC with or without Bevacizumab and Correlative Science Studies Attempting to Identify Predictors of High Likelihood for pCR with Each of the Regimens.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 03 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 04 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.