NSABP B-40 (CINJ 040701): A Randomized Phase III Trial of Neoadjuvant Therapy in Patients with Palpable and Operable Breast Cancer Evaluating the Effect on Pathologic Complete Response (pCR) of Adding Capecitabine or Gemcitabine to Docetaxel when Administered Before AC with or without Bevacizumab and Correlative Science Studies Attempting to Identify Predictors of High Likelihood for pCR with Each of the Regimens.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 03 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History