A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Treatment-Withdrawal Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Pantoprazole Sodium Enteric-Coated Granules in Infants (1 Through 11 Months) With Symptomatic GERD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations (Belgium, France, Germany, Latvia) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Jun 2010 Results published in the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
- 12 Jan 2010 Patient numbers amended from 128 to 106 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.