A Prospective, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Receiving Subcutaneous Basal Insulin and Prandial Inhalation of Technosphere /Insulin Versus Subcutaneous Premixed Insulin Therapy Over a 52-Week Treatment Period and a 4-Week Follow-up.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MannKind Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jun 2010 Results were published in the Lancet.
- 02 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History