An Observer-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly According to a 0, 1, 6 Month Schedule in Healthy Male Subjects Aged 10-18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune
- Indications Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Hepatitis B; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer; Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jan 2009 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion rate' has been met.
- 01 Jan 2009 Results reported in the Journal of Adolescent Health.
- 21 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History