Randomized, open label, multiple dose phase I study of the early bactericidal activity of linezolid, gatifloxacin, levofloxacin, and moxifloxacin in HIV-non-infected adults with initial episodes of sputum smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gatifloxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Linezolid (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Isoniazid
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 23 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2007.
- 14 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.