A Cluster-Randomized Study to Examine National Characteristics and Outcome Measures of GERD Patients Utilizing the PPI Acid Suppression Symptom (PASS) Test for Response [EncomPASS].
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EncomPASS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Jun 2009 Effects on persistent GERD symptoms reported at DDW 2009.
- 04 Jun 2009 Effects on sleep disturbance were reported at DDW 2009.
- 30 May 2009 Results from a cost-utility analysis using data from this study were reported in an abstract at Digestive Disease Week 2009, 30 May 2009.