Phase II Study of Myeloablative Preparative Regimen Comprising Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Total-Body Irradiation in Patients Undergoing Unrelated Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation for Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Filgrastim; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.