A Phase I/II, Ascending Multi-Dose Study of BMS-663513, An Agonistic Anti-CD137 Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Every Three Weeks to Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Urelumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2016 Results of integrated safety and preliminary pharmacodynamic data analysis from this and other two studies (n=346) published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 103 to 110 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.