Randomized, double-blind, active- and placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of flexibly-dosed extended-release paliperidone compared with flexibly-dosed quetiapine and placebo in the treatment of acute manic and mixed episodes in bipolar disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Oct 2008 Additional trial identifier R076477BIM3002 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 475 to 493 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History