A phase II trial of Gemzar (gemcitabine), Taxol (paclitaxel), and Platinol (cisplatin) (GTP) in treatment of advanced transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelium.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 71 to 71.