A Phase II Evaluation of ABI-007 (IND 55,974) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Squamous or Nonsquamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per M D Anderson Cancer Center record