A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study of Multiple Dosing Regimens of Intravaginally Administered 851B Gel for the Treatment of Cervical High Risk HPV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Epetirimod (Primary)
- Indications Cervical dysplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (538) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2008 Planned end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.