An open-label, multi-center, phase 2 safety and efficacy study of denosumab (AMG 162) in subjects with recurrent or unresectable giant cell tumor (GCT) of bone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Bone cancer; Giant cell tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 13 Jun 2013 Denosumab has been approved in a new indication by the US FDA, based on the positive results of this and another phase II trial (see profile 700034364), according to an Amgen media release.
- 11 May 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.