A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Proof-of-Concept Trial to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Ascending Doses of Rotigotine Nasal Spray for the Acute Treatment of RLS Symptoms in Subjects With Idiopathic Restless Legs Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (44) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2006 to Aug 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.