A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Initial Therapy With Coadministration of Sitagliptin and Pioglitazone in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 02 Oct 2009 Primary endpoint 'Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin' has been met, according to results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History