A 6-month Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Multicentre, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Compare Anti-asthmatic Effect and Safety of Esomeprazole (Nexium) 40 mg Twice Daily or 40 mg Once Daily With Placebo in Adults With Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RELAX
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Jan 2010 Results published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- 30 May 2009 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2009.
- 26 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.