Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety of Cellular Adoptive Immunotherapy Using Autologous CD8+ Antigen-Specific T Cell Clones Following Fludarabine Lymphodepletion for Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2010 Actual end date (1 Oct 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Nov 2006 New trial record.