A Randomized Phase II Trial of Maintenance vs Consolidation Bortezomib Therapy Following Aggressive Chemo-Immunotherapy and Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Previously Untreated Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results (5-year PFS) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.