Phase I-II Study of Trastuzumab in Combination With RAD001 in Patients With HER-2 Overexpressing, PTEN-Deficient Metastatic Breast Cancer Progressing on Trastuzumab-Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.