A Pilot, Phase-I Trial of Rabbit Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (rATG, Thymoglobulin) in Combination With Rapamycin in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma (MM).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin; Sirolimus
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2006 New trial record.