A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Motavizumab (MEDI-524), a Humanized Enhanced Potency Monoclonal Antibody Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), and Palivizumab When Administered in the Same Season
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary) ; Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2009 Results will be presented at the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) 2009 National Conference and Exhibition, according to a MedImmune media release.
- 27 Aug 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2007.