Phase I Study of Secondary Primary Tumor Prevention With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR), Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Erlotinib (OSI-774, Tarceva), and Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) Inhibitor (Celecoxib) in Early Stage (Stage I/II) Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 26 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.