A phase II study of sunitinib malate (SU11248, NSC #736511, IND #74,019) in patients with previously treated pancreatic adenocarcinoma with measurable metastatic disease following progression on front-line gemcitabine-based therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2007 New trial centres added.