An Open, Randomised, Multicenter, Clinical Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Tacrolimus and Minimal Steroids in Combination With Either a Monoclonal Anti-IL2R Antibody (Daclizumab) or Mycophenolate Mofetil in Liver Allograft Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Daclizumab; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARSILEA
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 27 Dec 2008 Results published in 'Transplantation'.
- 01 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 29 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History