A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Dosages of Paliperidone ER in the Treatment of Patients With Schizoaffective Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 314 to 316 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2011 Janssen Cilag reports that the European Union has approved paliperidone extended-release for the treatment of schizoaffective disorder based on the results of this study.
- 01 May 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History