Combined modality treatment for patients with stage IV melanoma: cyclophosphamide and a dendritic cell vaccine [melanoma vaccine] loaded with killed allogeneic melanoma cells.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; ODC 0501 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baylor Research Institute
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.