A double-blind, parallel group, randomised, placebo controlled study of efficacy and safety of Circadin [melatonin] 2 mg in the treatment of insomnia patients with low endogenous melatonin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NEURIM Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2008 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History