Evaluate Immunogenicity and Safety of a Single or Double-Dose of the Pandemic Influenza Candidate Vaccine (GSK1562902A) Given Following a Two-Administration Schedule (21 Days Apart) in Adults Over 60 Yrs.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; AS03A
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual patient number changed from 437 to 320 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.