A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, phase IIA study to assess the effect on GERD [gastro-esophageal reflux disease] symptoms, PK [pharmacokinetics], safety and tolerability of 4 weeks treatment with AZD3355 65 mg bid [twice daily] as add-on treatment to a PPI [proton pump inhibitor] in patients with an incomplete response to PPI
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lesogaberan; Proton pump inhibitors
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 18 May 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Clinical response' has been met.
- 25 Nov 2009 Results reported at Gastro 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History