A randomized crossover trial comparing the efficacy and safety of tiotropium + procaterol versus tiotropium + placebo in moderate COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease] patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Procaterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Apr 2008.
- 25 Nov 2006 New trial record.